WUSC is a non-commercial, community station. This means we are kept running by the donations and support of our loyal listeners!
Here are some ways to support WUSC:
1. Click this link http://giving.sc.edu/ to go to the University’s CAROLINA’S PROMISE page.
2. Under “GIVE TODAY” enter a gift amount and select the CONTINUE button.
3. Select “I would like to choose from a list of areas to support.”
4. In the “Select an Area of Interest” drop-down menu select “Student Affairs and Academic Support”.
5. In the “DESIGNATION” drop-down menu select “University Student Support”.
6. In the “DESIGNATION DETAIL” drop-down menu select “WUSC-FM Radio”.
7. Select your “Frequency of Gift” – One Time, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Yearly, or Yearly.
8. Answer the remaining three questions as they pertain to your gift and then select the “GO TO STEP 2” button.
9. Verify the Payment Details on the right to ensure that WUSC-FM Radio is the designated recipient.
10. Complete the payment information then GO TO STEP 3 for confirmation.
After making your gift, you will receive an email confirmation and can expect an acknowledgment in the mail. If you have any questions, call 803-777-7244 or toll free 877-349-2106, or email us at email@example.com.
Click here to download a gift form and remember to specify the DESIGNATION as WUSC.
1600 Hampton St., Suite 736
Columbia, SC 29208
(Please do not send via email if credit card information is provided.)
Call 803-777-7243 or toll free 877-349-2106 – Available 8:30-5, M-F
803-576-9872 (803-576-WUSC) – Available 24/7
These search engines donate a percentage of their revenue to a non-profit of the user’s choosing each time they search.
It is powered by Yahoo!, so the search results are reliable, if you’d like more information about Goodsearch you can read how it works here.
If you are interested in underwriting a show for a semester, contact our Public Affairs Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a great way to get the word out on your business.
Our rates are as follows. Remember, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact our Public Affairs Department.
Academic Year (September-May):
One Hour (48 spots) – $450.00
Two Hours (96 spots) – $700.00
Three Hours (144 spots) – $950.00
Each additional hour (48 spots) – add $250
Payment must be received by the Office of Student Media before announcements begin.
If you have questions about donating to WUSC or are interested in making a product or equipment donation, please contact the Station Manager at email@example.com.